- Lists the most common overtime and wage and hour abuses, categorized by job title, description, and industry.
- Site created to help victims working for companies not paying overtime when they should.
- Lists states’ minimum wage and overtime law.
- Lists most exemptions from FLSA requirements.
- Provides detailed information on other discrimination law.
- MyEmploymentLawyer (MEL) is a network of employment lawyers across the United States who represent individual employees.
- Findlaw Library
- Findlaw Employment Law library.
- Law Memo
- Collection of legal memos.
- EEOC Compliance manual on wage discrimination.
- FLSA application to holidays.
- FLSA general guide
- FLSA general guide.
- OPM Overview of the FLSA.
- Findlaw links
- Findlaw Labor and Employment Links page.
- The Crone & Mason, plc website.
- Information about age discrimination issues.
- The Crone & Mason, plc website for FLSA class action lawsuit information.
- A resource for divorce, child custody, and child support issues in the state of Tennessee..
- The Tennessee Employment Law Center is a regional guide to employment law issues in the mid-south..
- Guides and self-assessments on intellectually property rights for individuals and businesses.